If you’re considering making the switch to a cloud-based phone system, here are the top five benefits your business could gain.
1. Cloud business phone systems cost less
One of the biggest benefits of cloud phone systems is the cost savings when compared to more traditional phone systems. Cloud-based communications effectively eliminate any need to pay a high up-front installation cost. In addition, cloud phone systems mean you only pay for internet usage, unlike other phone systems that charge hefty fees for each additional line.
2. Cloud phone systems offer more features and integrations
Cloud-based phone systems provide all of the standard features of on-premise phones, as well as more advanced integrations to help streamline and unify communication even further. Some of the top features of cloud-based business phones include:
- Unified communications as a service (UCaaS) - All of your communication (including call, text, chat, video conferencing, faxing, social media, and web apps) lives in one place
- Auto receptionists - Callers can easily and quickly reach the right person in the right department
- Call and fax management - Easily manage call queues, answering rules, call transfers, call recording, and more
- Mobile apps - Manage your phone system directly from your smartphone from anywhere
3. It’s easy to scale cloud phone systems
Growth is a goal for almost every business owner. If you’ve ever tried to expand with on-premise phone systems, you know how much of a headache it can be. There’s a never-ending amount of equipment and manpower needed to handle all of the hardware. But with a cloud phone system, you simply have to shift handsets or cables, without putting any extra stress on your IT department or a need to hire professionals.
4. Cloud phones offer increased reliability
Cloud phones are exceptionally reliable. The systems themselves are hosted in multiple locations, so even if one server is experiencing issues, there’s another server that can keep your communication running smoothly without ever missing a beat. This is sometimes referred to as “geographic redundancy,” and it’s a proven method to avoid a lapse in service or availability when issues occur.
5. Cloud communication systems offer more flexibility
The world is quickly transitioning to a more remote workforce. A cloud business phone system allows you and your employees to route calls to and from VoIP-enabled phones, from any device, anywhere.
Make the switch to cloud business phone systems today
Cloud business phone systems can help take your business to the next level. If you’re ready to make the switch—or if you simply have questions—to a cloud-based phone system, reach out to us at High Country Workplace Technologies.
We offer a wide range of products and partner with some of the top phone service providers in the country. Contact us today to learn more.