Your Options For Mitel Phone Systems
When it comes to any kind of business phone system, you have two options: cloud-based or on-site. Each comes with unique pros and cons that are better suited for specific business needs. Let’s dive into the cloud-based and on-site Mitel phone systems.
Cloud-Based Business Phones
The beauty of cloud-based phone systems is that they are easily scalable as businesses grow. The low barrier to entry makes cloud-based phones an ideal solution for many small and mid-sized businesses. Mitel has a few key phone systems available through the cloud.
- MiCloud Connect - MiCloud Connect is a comprehensive cloud-based system that offers voice, collaboration, and contact center solutions from a single provider. Leveraging Google Cloud’s network, this Mitel phone system delivers an intuitive user experience that’s flexible for the needs of the business.
- MiCloud Flex - MiCloud Flex is an enterprise level solution that brings together all of your communication services for increased efficiency, simplicity, and mobility. Businesses that need right unified communications but don’t want the rich price point can leverage MiCloud Flex for a high-performing and affordable communications system.
- Mitel Clearspan - Mitel Clearspan is designed specifically for enterprises, universities, and large institutions who need a centralized platform that’s robust and reliable. The call processing architecture makes this Mitel phone systems especially ideal for businesses that need to serve more than 100,000 users.
Mitel also offers a number of additional cloud-based phone systems that might be a good fit for your business, including MiCloud Business, MiCloud Office, Mitel Sky, and VIPEdge. Many of these solutions are legacy phone systems that Mitel still supports after acquiring providers like Toshiba and ShoreTel. If you’re not sure which cloud-based Mitel phone system might make the most sense for your business, don’t fret. Our technicians are here to help.
On-Site Business Phones
The cloud is not for everyone. Depending on the needs of your business, a cloud-based Mitel phone system may not suit you. Let’s review the on-site business phone solutions Mitel has to offer so you can make an educated decision about the right move for your organization.
- MiVoice Business - MiVoice Business is the ideal on-premise business phone system for anywhere from 5 to 130,000 users. Offering voice, messaging, mobility, presence, conferencing, collaboration, and applications, it’s hard to want for anything with MiVoice Business.
- MiVoice Connect - MiVoice Connect delivers an exceptional user experience across all devices, while bringing together all the communication and collaboration tools you could possibly need. Connecting with contacts has never been easier with this intuitive Mitel phone system.
- MiVoice Office - MiVoice Office deploys at a couple of different levels to accommodate different sizes of businesses. If you have existing wiring that can be re-used to upgrade your phone system to something more cutting edge, then MiVoice Office 250 or MiVoice Office 400 could be the right fit for you.
- MiVoice Border Gateway - MiVoice Border Gateway supports today’s office environment, which is increasingly more mobile, without compromising the security your business needs to stay protected.
- MiVoice 5000 - MiVoice 5000 is among the most recognized of the Mitel phone systems available for businesses. This feature-rich solution supports real-time collaboration, as well as contact-center capabilities.
- MiVoice MX-ONE - MiVoice MX-ONE is the flagship Mitel phone system for medium and large business. This solution features communications, collaboration, and contact center tools that easily integrate with voice, video, and other data.
Typically, we recommend on-site phone systems for businesses large enough to have their own IT staff in-house to support the system. If you’re not sure whether or not an on-site Mitel phone system will suit your needs, High Country can help.
Find The Right Mitel Phone System For Your Business
If you’re ready to upgrade your business phones, consider Mitel as your next provider. Mitel has dominated the unified communications industry as of late and, with so many options available, it’s hard to go wrong.
Contact High Country today to learn more about the right Mitel phone system for your business.