ShoreTel PBX Phone Service - Unified Communication Solutions
ShoreTel IP Phone Systems unify business communication methods into a single, easy-to-manage, and simple-to-use solution that was designed from the ground up for IP networks. We are strategically located to provide ShoreTel solutions in Colorado (Denver, Boulder, Longmont, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Vail, and Summit County), Wyoming (Cheyenne and Laramie), and Las Vegas New Mexico.
Welcome to our ShoreTel VoIP PBX Customer Information Center! Please contact us if you have an additional questions.ShoreTel Demonstration video ShoreTel Testimonial video ShoreTel Training video
Avaya PBX Phone service - Communication Manager and IP Office
Avaya offers two options in software support:
- Software Support provides your organization with 24×7 trouble support, diagnosis and resolution for major outages, helping to achieve highly reliable communications for your workers and your customers. With Software Support, you have access to online ticketing, documentation and self-service tools, like InSite Knowledge Management, and HealthCheck, which allows you to run your own diagnostic scans to identify configuration faults that could cause trouble down the road.
- Software Support Plus Upgrades(SSU) provides Software Support plus automatic access to all major software updates and a three-year subscription to all major software upgrades. you avoid the uncertainty and concerns of budgeting for major software releases as they become available each time you want to future-proof your Avaya communications applications for tangible business benefits.
Toshiba PBX Phone Service
High Country is proud to announce it is now an official Toshiba PBX Phone service partner. The Toshiba Phone communications line offers digital and VoIP solutions at extremely low prices but with the same features as other more expensive manufacturers. And what is more is that Toshiba provides technical support for their CIX product line at no extra cost for as long as you own your Toshiba system. The CIX system can scale from 5 to 1000 end points and unlike the other brands Toshiba phone Denver phones can be used on any CIX system regardless of its form factor size. Give the Toshiba line a try and ask your HCWT account consultant to include a Toshiba option for your business.
Toshiba is a technology leader focused on providing businesses with customer driven, world-class communication solutions and services. Toshiba is also a service innovator, and together with its Nationwide network of Dealers, Toshiba is committed to supporting business transition into the IP world.
Toshiba offers award winning business telephone systems that are right for any business. Choose from on-premise or cloud-based telephone solutions.IPedge & Strata CIX IP Business Telephone Systems Toshiba’s IP business telephone systems provide sophisticated communication features for businesses of all sizes. From a few users to a thousand, Toshiba has the right solution for you.
- Toshiba Phone Denver IPedge® systems are software-centric unified communications platforms designed for organizations who want to deploy on an all IP network infrastructure to realize the benefits of managing a single network.
- Toshiba Phone Denver Strata® CIX™ systems provide excellent converged solutions for organizations who want a mix of IP, digital, and analog endpoint devices connected to their system along with IP telephony and unified communications applications.
- Toshiba Phone Denver IPedge and Strata CIX systems can also work together as networked systems, to dramatically expand capacity and improve integration between decentralized locations.
NEC PBX Phone Service
NEC’s UC for Business (UCB) is a perfect unified communications (UC) solution for small to medium-sized businesses. This single server solution is designed to optimize communications through the convergence of communication channels and business processes. It enables businesses to collaborate more effectively across the enterprise and helps to improve overall productivity.
- Single server environment enables simplified administration.
- Rich Presence provides valuable information on people’s whereabouts and availability.
- Desktop telephony and Microsoft® Office Outlook® integration simplifies call handling and enables users to manage all their communications from their desktop.
- Sophisticated contact center and operator functionality addresses the unique requirements of these important customer touch points.
- Third-party integration allows organizations to connect UCB with other business applications easily and cost-effectively.
UCB means less IT infrastructure, less complexity and less drain on resources. With UC for Business, businesses can meet all of their users’ needs, implement an enterprise-wide unified communications solution and minimize total cost of ownership.
Nortel PBX Phone Service - Nortel CS 1000 (CS1K) Communication Server 1000
ATTENTION! Please see the document below regarding new policies for access to technical support (see PASS below). If your CS1000 is release 3 or higher you will need PASS in order to access technical support. If you are older than release 3 your access to technical support will technical not be available.
Communication Server 1000 (formerly Succession 1000) Release 4.0 is enterprise call server software that supports centralized or distributed collaborative enterprise environments with distributed call server and gateway redundancy, IP telephony scalability up to 15,000 IP clients per call server, SIP-based interworking with Nortel Networks MCS 5100 portfolio and support for an extended range of communication clients. Release 4.0 is common across CS 1000 and Meridian 1 systems, providing a seamless migration path for Meridian 1 upgrades.