Reasons to switch to a VoIP phone system
Effective communication is key to building strong relationships with clients and improving workplace collaboration. But managing conversations on multiple channels (e.g., email, phone, IM, video, etc.) can be taxing—especially for small businesses that don’t have a ton of manpower.
Because of their more limited resources, small businesses need more comprehensive tools like VoIP phone systems that unify communication and simplify how messages are routed, received, organized, and archived.
A VoIP phone system for small businesses can also provide more call data, advanced voicemail to email transcriptions, and in-depth reporting. And the best part? They’re more affordable and reliable than other communication systems.
Here are the top reasons small- to medium-sized businesses switch to VoIP according to a purchasing decision study by Mikogo:
- 17.4% of small- to medium-sized businesses switch because it’s more reliable
- 14.92% switch because their company is growing and an equal percentage switch because of the lower price point
- 13.81% switch because of increased functionality
- 13.26% switch for better quality
- 9.29% switch for better support
- 8.56% switch for a more modern communication system
- 6.08% switch for remote accessibility
- 2.49% switch because VoIP is easier to use
- And 1.38% switch for better security
Whether you’re an established enterprise or a simple startup, your business won’t succeed if you can’t communicate well. A VoIP phone system can help streamline your efforts, all while saving you time and money.
The best VoIP phone systems for small businesses
Now that you know why VoIP can be so beneficial for small businesses, it’s time to decide which supplier is right for you. There are a number of suitable options, but no two providers are the same. Here at High Country Workplace Technologies, we recommend small businesses consider the following 3 service providers:
Benefits of VoIP for SMB
VoIP communication systems can offer a long list of benefits for business owners that help drive growth and improve the operational efficiency of a company. Here are some of the top advantages that these types of phone systems have to offer:
- Cost-efficiency - VoIP phone systems were created so that business owners can move away from expensive cable connections.
- Maintenance is straightforward and simple - VoIP systems are known for being exceptionally low maintenance. And most providers will include service costs in their rates, so if something does go wrong, you won’t be left with a bill that breaks the bank.
- Simplified communication - VoIP systems let you manage all of your communication channels in one simple and easy-to-use interface.
Talk to the experts about a VoIP phone system for small business
If you’re interested in making the switch to a VoIP phone system at your small business, reach out to us at High Country Workplace Technologies. We’ll work with you to ensure you have all the tools and features that your business needs to succeed.
Contact us today to get started.